Change Log for SecurityCoach
Use this article to stay up-to-date with changes to KnowBe4’s SecurityCoach product.
Note: Changes to SecurityCoach may include new, updated, deprecated, or removed features. KnowBe4 reserves the right to terminate access to, use of, and support of features that are included as part of the Subscription Services, which is common with SaaS services as they are constantly changing and improving. This allows us to adapt to the evolving cybersecurity industry so we can provide current, high-quality services.
See the table below for a list of updates, with the latest updates displaying at the top.
- We’ve added 1 new SecurityTip graphic! This graphic covers a range of topics, including restricted websites and online safety.
- We’ve added the Bitdefender GravityZone integration! For more information, see our Bitdefender GravityZone Integration Guide for SecurityCoach.
- We’ve added the new Vendor Events Report! You can use this report to view detailed event data from your integrated vendors. For more information, see our SecurityCoach Reporting Overview article.
- We've added 10 new SecurityTip graphics! These graphics cover a range of topics, including cryptomining websites, video streaming websites, cloud permissions, malware, and email safety.
- We’ve added new operators that you can use to create criteria for your detection rules! For a full list of available operators, see our Creating and Managing Detection Rules article.
- We've added the option to update your Netskope integration with a new Tenant Name and API token. For more information, see our Netskope Integration Guide for SecurityCoach.
- We've added the option to update your Cisco Umbrella integration with a new API key and API secret. For more information, see our Cisco Umbrella Integration Guide for SecurityCoach.
Article is closed for comments.