The article provides an overview of some important features in your Account Management Console. If you would like to watch a quick walkthrough of your console, check out our Management Console Overview video or contact your Account Manager.
Once you log in to your account, you will see your Dashboard. Your Dashboard will display an overview of your subscription and the accounts you manage.
For more information about this page, see the screenshot and list below:
- Bulk Subscription Level: If you've purchased a bulk license of seats for the accounts you manage, view the subscription level. If you haven't purchased a bulk license of seats, this field will display N/A.
- Bulk Subscription End Date: If you've purchased a bulk license of seats for the accounts you manage, view the end date for your subscription. If you haven't purchased a bulk license of seats, this field will display N/A.
- Total Bulk Active Accounts: View the total number of your accounts that are using your bulk subscription.
- Total Active Accounts: View the total number of your paid accounts.
- Total Trial Accounts: View the total number of your trial accounts.
- Total Free Accounts: View the total number of your free accounts.
- Total Bulk Purchased Seats: View the total number of seats you've purchased for your bulk subscription. If you haven't purchased a bulk license of seats, this field will display N/A.
- Total Bulk Active Users: View the total number of active users from your accounts that use your bulk subscription.
- Total Active Users: View the total number of active users from your accounts with any paid subscription.
Note: Users that were recently archived or restored may not be counted in your number of Total Active Users. This data typically refreshes overnight.
- New Accounts by Month: View a graph that displays the number of new accounts in your console, grouped by the month they were created in.
We recommend that you set up your console with the settings on your Profile. To access your Profile, click your email address on the top-right of the screen, then click Profile.
From your profile you can find the options listed below:
- Multi-Factor Authentication: You can enable two-factor authentication or multi-factor authentication (MFA) on your account for an added layer of security. For more information, see our MSP/Reseller/Multi-Account Org: How Do I Enable Two-Factor or Multi-Factor Authentication on My Account? article.
- Company Logo: You can change the logo displayed on the top left to your own logo. This will affect all of your clients' accounts as well. The image you select to import must be in .png format and less than 300KB.
- Only allow concurrent logins from the same IP: You can enable this feature to ensure that admins on your account can use their credentials to log in to separate instances of the console at the same time only if they are logging in from the same IP address. This feature will only be available to the primary admin on the Account Management Console.
Note: When enabled, if any account management admin is currently logged in and then, tries to log in to a separate instance from a different IP address, that admin will be asked to log in and the first session will end.
- SAML: You can enable SAML on your account for an added layer of security. For more information, see our What is SAML Integration? and MSP/Reseller/Multi-Account Org: How to Enable SAML on Your Account Management Console articles.
- Account Session Timeout: You can select a time period of account inactivity from the drop-down. The system will automatically log you out after the specified period of inactivity. To change this option for your clients, it can be accessed under their Account Settings.
To help you get started using the Account Management console, we recommend that you see the articles listed below:
- MSP/Reseller/Multi-Account Org: Instructional Guide
- MSP/Reseller/Multi-Account Org: How to Import Users
- MSP/Reseller/Multi-Account Org: Viewing Your Accounts
- MSP/Reseller/Multi-Account Org: How to Manage Email Templates
- MSP/Reseller/Multi-Account Org: How to Manage Landing Pages
- MSP/Reseller/Multi-Account Org: How to Manage Partners
- MSP/Reseller/Multi-Account Org: How to Manage Partner Admins