Updating Your Account Settings
In Account Settings, you can view your account’s subscription information, enable or disable specific features, and customize your KMSAT console and Learner Experience (LX). To access your Account Settings, log in to your KMSAT console and click your email address at the top-right of the page. Then, click Account Settings.
To navigate to the different sections of your Account Settings, click the section names on the left side of the page. To expand a section, click the arrow icon next to the section name or click Expand All to expand all sections. You can also use the search bar at the top-right of the page to search your Account Settings for keywords.
After you update any settings, be sure to click the blue Save Changes button at the bottom of the page.
To learn more about the settings available in each section, see the list below:
- Account Information Settings: In the Account Information section, you can review your subscription details, update your privacy settings, update your organization’s information, edit placeholders, and more. For more information, see our KMSAT Account Settings: Account Information article.
- User Management Settings: In the User Provisioning section, you can edit your user provisioning settings. You have the ability to use Active Directory Integration (ADI) or SCIM to provision your users. For more information, see our KMSAT Account Settings: User Management article.
- Phishing Settings: In the Phishing section, you can update your phishing campaign settings and enable Direct Message Injection (DMI). For more information, see our KMSAT Account Settings: Phishing article.
- Training Settings: In the Training section, you can update your training and Learner Experience (LX) settings. For more information, see our KMSAT Account Settings: Training article.
- Account Integrations Settings: In the Account Integrations section, you can manage your account integrations including SAML, the Phish Alert Button (PAB), API reporting, PhishER, and Second Chance. For more information, see our KMSAT Account Settings: Account Integrations article.