Using the Import and Export Feature on Templates and Landing Pages
As a reseller or managed service provider, you have the ability to export your customer's templates and landing pages to a file that can then be imported into another customer's account.
You can use the Import and Export buttons in two areas of your customer accounts: the Email Templates area and the Landing Pages area.
To export and import content in your account, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the customer account where you would like to export templates.
- Navigate to Phishing > Email Templates > Managed Templates.
- Select the check boxes next to the desired content.
- Click the Export button. This will download a file to your downloads folder.
- Next, navigate to the customer account where you would like to import the exported content and repeat step 2.
- Click the Import button.
- Click the Browse button and select the recently exported content in your computer's downloads folder.
- Next, click the Submit button to import your content. The content will be available in the Drafts category and will not be available for use until it is moved into a different category.