The Users Tab and User Progress Page
The Users tab of a training campaign and the User Progress page of a specific training course provide details on each user and their training progress. See the screenshot and list below for details on how you can review progress, make manual adjustments, send notifications, download completion certificates, and more.
- Subtabs: Click on a subtab to view All Users in this training campaign or filter by completion status. These subtabs also show the count and percentage of users within each completion status.
- Search: Find a specific user by entering their name or email address into the search field.
- User Table: This table is organized by user, followed by the content in the training campaign. For each piece of content, you can see details such as the date the user was enrolled, whether or not the user has started this content, and how much time the user has spent viewing this content.
- Remove User: Click the Remove User icon to remove the respective user from this training campaign.
- Bulk Update: This option allows you to upload a CSV file to pass users, reset training progress, or remove users from a campaign in bulk. See our article, Can I Manually Update the Training Progress of a User? for more information.
- Download CSV: Click this button to download this report for all users and content within this training campaign.
- Actions: Check one or more checkboxes to enable the Actions button and then select from the following:
- Send Notification: Manually send a notification regarding the selected training content.
- Mark as Completed: Mark the selected content as completed by the respective user.
- Reset Progress: Reset the progress made on the selected content, for the respective user.
- When viewing the Past Due subtab, the option Extend Selected will also be available. This option allows you to set a new due date for the selected content. See our How to Modify Training Deadlines article for more information.
- Score: If this campaign includes the Security Awareness Proficiency Assessment (SAPA), the user’s assessment score will be listed in this column. To learn more about the SAPA, see our What is the Security Awareness Proficiency Assessment (SAPA)? article
- Status: This column shows the respective user’s completion status for the listed training content.
- For completed content, you can download a completion certificate by clicking on the trophy icon .
- The exclamation point icon indicates this training was completed after the original due date.