Working with Training Campaigns
Our Security Awareness Training platform allows you to train your users on social engineering tactics and provides your users with the tools they need to stop the bad guys. We offer a variety of training modules that address current threats to cybersecurity which you can use to create training campaigns geared toward your users.
The goal of our Security Awareness Training platform is to help build your organization’s human firewall to combat and manage the ongoing threat to cybersecurity.
Training Campaign Checklist
Before you create your training campaign, review the following checklist:
- Have your users been added to your KnowBe4 account? You can use the links below for instructions on adding users to your account.
- Have you phished your users? You can set up a phishing campaign to send out a phishing test to each user in your organization. The results of the campaign will generate a Phish-prone Percentage (PPP) in your console based on the users who ‘failed’ the phishing test. The Phish-Prone Recommended section in the ModStore uses PPP results to recommend training content.
- Have you branded your content? The brandable content feature allows you to create a branded theme and apply it to active training campaigns with eligible content. Use the Brandable Content tab to set your brand color, upload a company logo, and add an introduction and final page. Using this feature allows you to provide a familiar look and feel for your employees.
- Have you customized your Learner Experience? The Learner Experience can be customized to maintain a familiar look and feel for your users. You can set a main theme color, enable badges for your users and more under the Learner Experience section of your Account Settings page. You can use the links below for more information on customizing your Learner Experience.
- Have you checked out what content is available at your subscription level in the ModStore? You can use the links below for instructions on navigating to the ModStore and adding content.
Creating a Campaign
To create a training campaign, log in to your KnowBe4 console and click TRAINING > Create Training Campaign. You will be directed to the Create New Training Campaign screen where you can set up your training campaign by: naming your training campaign, selecting a start and end date, adding training content, enrolling your users and more.
If you would like more information about setting up a training campaign, view our Setting Up a Training Campaign – Knowledge Base video.
To monitor your users’ progress, log in to your KnowBe4 console and click the TRAINING tab. Then, click on the name of a training campaign that you have in progress. You will be directed to the Campaign Content screen.
The Campaign Content screen displays a dashboard with your users’ progress with the assigned training, including the percentage of users who have completed the training and those who have not. You can use the Notify Users button in the top right corner to send manual notifications to remind users to take their training.
If you would like more information about monitoring your users’ progress, view our Monitoring Training Campaigns video.