The Public Module Store, or Public ModStore, is a storefront that lets you view the training content we currently offer. You can browse through the content or search for content by title, language, subscription level, or content topics. To view the Public ModStore, click this link or navigate to training.knowbe4.com/ui/modstore/public in your web browser.
Note: While you can use the Public ModStore to see what content we offer, you must be logged in to a KnowBe4 account to preview content or add content to your library. To create an account, see the Registering for a New Account in the Public ModStore section of this article. If you have an account, see our ModStore and Library Guide article for more information about the features not available in the Public ModStore.
- Browsing Suggested Content in the Public ModStore
- Searching for Content in the Public ModStore
- Previewing Content in the Public ModStore
KnowBe4 partners with many e-learning and security awareness training providers to offer a variety of training content. We constantly add content to the Public ModStore to help keep your users informed about important security topics. Our training content can help users learn how to detect and prevent phishing and social engineering attacks, how to understand and abide by compliance requirements, and how to follow job-specific security requirements.
For more information about the types of content that we offer in the Public ModStore, see the list below:
- Posters and Artwork: Posters and artwork are high-quality images and PDF files that you can share digitally with your users.
- Newsletters and Documents: Newsletters and security documents are PDF files that you can print or share digitally with your users. These documents cover a wide range of cybersecurity topics to help reinforce the skills your users learn from their training.
- Assessments: Assessments provide you with an overview of your organization's strengths and weaknesses. You can use assessment results to create a targeted security awareness training plan to meet your organization’s needs. We offer two types of assessments that you can assign to your users: the Security Culture Survey (SCS) and the Security Awareness Proficiency Assessment (SAPA).
- Games: Games can reinforce the skills and information that your users are learning in an interesting and engaging way. Our games are SCORM-compliant and can be downloaded to use in your own Learning Management System (LMS).
- Video Modules: Videos are MP4 files that users can watch in their browser or download to their device. Our videos cover a wide range of cybersecurity topics.
- Training Modules: Training modules are interactive modules that cover a variety of cybersecurity topics. Our modules are SCORM-compliant and can be downloaded to use in your own LMS. Most training modules are brandable.
- Mobile-First Modules: Mobile-first modules are training modules that are optimized to be viewed and interacted with on a mobile device. These modules are no longer than five minutes long and are designed to engage your users on their mobile devices. Our mobile-first modules are brandable and SCORM-compliant, so you can download these modules to use in your own LMS.
Each piece of content is displayed as a card. The card includes images of the content and brief details about the content. To learn more about a piece of content, you can click the card or click the View Details button.
When you click the card or the View Details button, you'll be taken to the content's Item Details page. On this page, you can read the content’s full description and view images from the content.
In the Public ModStore, you can view rows of suggested content. To navigate these rows, click the left and right arrow buttons.
If you have not selected content filters, you will also see several suggestion categories. These categories contain suggestions based on content type. For more information about each suggestion category, see the list below:
- Recommended: The Recommended section displays content that can be used for security awareness training. For KnowBe4 customers logged in to their account, this section will display uniquely curated content for their organization.
- Foundational: The Foundational section displays content that will help your users get started with their security awareness training.
- Monthly and Quarterly: The Monthly and Quarterly sections display content that we recommend you assign to your users on a monthly or quarterly basis. Assigning content to your users on a monthly or quarterly basis will help your users maintain their security awareness knowledge.
You can also search for content by content type, topic, or keyword. For more ways to filter content, you can click Additional Filters.
Once you select a filter, all content that matches that criteria will display below a new header. This header shows the number of results that match your search, a Clear Filters button, and a Sort By drop-down menu.
For more information about both of these items, see the list below:
- Clear Filters: Click this link to remove all of the content filters and return to the default view.
- Sort By: Click this drop-down menu to sort your results by Most Popular, Most Recent, or Duration.
While you can use the Public ModStore to see what content we offer, you must be logged in to a KnowBe4 account to preview this content. If you do not have a KnowBe4 account, you can click the Register button in the top-right corner of the page or the Register to preview button to create a free account. For more information about creating your account, see the Registering for a New Account in the Public ModStore subsection below.
You can sign up for a free KnowBe4 account to preview the training content that we offer. To sign up for an account, click the Register button in the top-right corner of the page or the Register to Preview button on any content’s Item Details page. When you click the Register or Register to Preview button, you will be taken to our ModStore Preview Portal page. On this page, you can fill out a form and then select Get Started to create your free account.