**Note: GSuite customers should also disable the return-path header in their KnowBe4 Account Settings prior to sending out phishing tests. Click here to see how to do that.
How to Whitelist by IP Address in Google Suite
The below instructions will show you how to whitelist KnowBe4's simulated phishing emails and training notifications by IP address in your GSuite environment.
This is the recommend setting if you do not have a cloud-based spam filter in front of GSuite. If you do have a cloud-based spam filter, you should whitelist us by our IP addresses in the filter, and whitelist by header in GSuite.
We recommend setting up a test phishing campaign to yourself or a small group after you follow the below steps to ensure your whitelisting was successful. The setting may take up to an hour to propagate to all users so wait at least an hour before testing.
- Login to https://admin.google.com and select Apps.
- Select GSuite.
- Select Gmail.
- Select Advanced Settings.
- In the Organizations section, highlight your Domain (Not an OU).
- In the Email whitelist section, enter the following IP addresses separated by commas:
If you're on the EU instance of KnowBe4, the IP addresses you need to whitelist will be different. See here for more information.
Note: GSuite does not allow whitelisting by IP Address for individual OUs, only the entire domain.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Save. The setting may take up to an hour to propagate to all users.
Reference: Email Whitelist in Google Suite