How Can I Add the Newest Course Releases to My Library?
The courses that are available to you can be added to your library from the ModStore. To do this, follow the below steps.
1) Click on the ModStore tab in your console. Once there, look for the Subscription Levels filter towards the right.
2) Beneath the Subscription Levels filter under the Additional Filters drop-down, look for (My Subscription). This indicates your current subscription level. Click the indicated subscription level to filter the list to only show content that is available with your subscription.
3) Now you will see all modules that are currently available to you at your subscription level. You can sort the content by clicking Published At.
Click View Details to go to that training module's description.
4) Click the +Add to Library button.
5) Now, click the ModStore tab of your console. You will be able to see see the course under the ModStore > Library tab and will be able to create a campaign using the new course.