The Team Dashboard is a customizable dashboard designed for managers to view in their Learner Experience (LX). On the Team Dashboard, managers can view the training progress for the users on their team along with the status of the users’ optional learning, if Optional Learning is enabled in your organization’s account. You also have the option to include the team’s phishing results and combined Risk Score. All of the data displayed on the Team Dashboard is from the last year.
Click the links below to learn how to set up the Team Dashboard feature.
Before You Begin
When users are imported into the KMSAT console, user-specific information is typically imported as well. This information includes a Manager field that determines which users are managers and which users report to those managers.
Before enabling Team Dashboards, make sure that the users in your console have managers listed in their user information. You can verify your users’ information by reviewing the Manage Users page in your admin console. To review this information, follow the steps below:
- In your KMSAT console, navigate to the Users tab.
- In the top-right of the Manage Users page, click the gear icon.
- From the drop-down menu that opens, select Manager Email.
- The Manager Email column will now display in the user list. Review this column to verify that your users have managers listed
Alternatively, you can generate a CSV file of all of your users and their information by clicking the green Generate CSV link at the top of the Manage Users page. For more information, see our Users and Groups article.
If your users do not have managers listed, you can update this information by using one of the methods listed below:
- If you use a user provisioning integration such as Active Directory or SCIM in your account, you must update your users' manager information directly from your identity provider.
- If you do not use a user provisioning integration in your account, you can create and import a CSV file to add manager information. For more information about this process, see our How to Import Users with a CSV File article.
Note: When creating your CSV file, only use the Email and Manager Email column headers.
Enable Team Dashboards
When Team Dashboards are enabled, any user who is listed as another user’s manager will see their Team Dashboard on the Dashboard tab of the LX. To enable and customize your organization’s Team Dashboards, follow the steps below:
- From your KnowBe4 admin account, click on your email address at the top-right of the page and select Account Settings.
- In your Account Settings, navigate to Training > Learner Experience > Team Dashboard.
- Under Team Dashboard, select the Enable Team Dashboard check box.
- Once you have selected the Enable Team Dashboard check box, you can customize the Team Dashboards using any of the optional settings listed below:
- Limit User Information Shown: By default, the Team Dashboard lists each user with details about their individual contributions to the team’s statistics. To only show aggregated information for the team, turn on the Limit User Information Shown toggle.
- Enable Phishing Information: To display the team’s phishing results, select the Enable Phishing Information check box.
- Enable Risk Information: To display the team’s current combined Risk Score, select the Enable Risk Information check box.
- Click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page.
Once you enable the Team Dashboard, we recommend that you send a message to managers to notify them about their new dashboards.
For example, you can copy and paste the message below to send to managers. Before you send the message, make sure that it applies to your organization. You can also customize the message by adding or removing information.
When you log in to your KnowBe4 training console, you may notice that the Dashboard tab has changed. From this tab, you can now view information about your direct reports, including their training progress, phishing results, and combined Team Risk Score.
For more information, see KnowBe4's Learner Support: Team Dashboard Overview for Managers article. We hope you enjoy this new feature.