Contacting Our Support Team
If you can’t find the information you need in our Knowledge Base or you need assistance using our products, our support team is here to help.
You can contact our support team by opening a support ticket. To open a support ticket, you can click here or click the Submit a support request link at the bottom of every page on our Knowledge Base. For an example of this link in the Knowledge Base, see the screenshot below:
When you open a support ticket, you will need to fill out the required fields. All required fields are marked with a red asterisk (*) symbol.
After you've filled out the required fields, we recommend that you also provide the following information:
- Describe the issue that you're experiencing and what the expected behavior is.
- Include the email address you use to log in to take your training, if applicable.
- Include the method you use to log in to take your training, if applicable. For example, if you click a link in a training notification email or use single sign-on (SSO).
- Include the name of any training assignments that you're having trouble with or need a training certificate for, if applicable.
- Include your web browser and the web browser's version number.
- Include the name of any extension or application that may impact your experience, such as ad-blockers or accessibility tools.
- Include your operating system (OS), such as Windows or MacOS.
- Include screenshots of any related settings, emails, or error messages. For best results, we recommend taking a screenshot of your entire screen.
- If you have already contacted your internal support, administrator, or supervisor about this issue, please provide their name in case we need to contact them directly.
Once you open a support ticket, our support team will contact you as soon as possible.
Article is closed for comments.