How do I Open a Support Ticket?
If you can’t find what you’re looking for after searching our knowledge base or you just need a helping hand from a real person, our support team is here to help!
You can open a support ticket by clicking here and filling out the provided fields. The more information you provide in this form, the easier it is for our support team to assist you.
We recommend including the following information:
- A description of the issue that you are experiencing and what the expected behavior is.
- The email address you use to log in to your training.
- Also, include how you log in. Do you click a link within an email? Do you use a single sign-on client?
- Which web browser you are using and the version number.
- Also include the name of any extension or application that may impact your experience such as an ad-blocker or accessibility tool.
- Your operating system (OS), such as Windows or MacOS.
- The name of the training assignment that you are having trouble with or need a certificate for, if applicable.
- Screenshots of any error messages, status pages, or irregularities you see.
- For best results, take a screenshot of the entire screen—not just a specific section.
- If you have already contacted your internal support, administrator, or supervisor about this issue, please provide their name in case we need to contact them directly.