If you can’t find what you’re looking for after searching our knowledge base or you just need a helping hand from a real person, we are here to help.
Our support team will need two things from you: access to your KnowBe4 account and a detailed description of your situation. Use the links below to learn more.
Check your Account Privacy Settings
Before contacting support, you will need to ensure thatKnowBe4 agents have access to your account. To check if your account is accessible to KnowBe4 agents, you will need to check your account’s privacy settings by logging in to your KnowBe4 console. Then, in the upper right-hand corner, click your email address and select Account Settings.
On the Account Settings page, navigate to the Account Privacy section where a blue banner displays your account’s current privacy status. See the chart below for more information.
|Privacy Status||Your Next Step|
|KnowBe4 agents can access your account.||You are ready to create a support ticket.|
KnowBe4 agents can access your account until [Date/Time].
|If access to your account will not timeout within 24 hours, then you are ready to create a support ticket.
If access to your account will timeout within 24 hours, then we recommend extending the time frame. See the Grant KnowBe4 Access section below.
KnowBe4 agents cannot access your account.
See the Grant KnowBe4 Access section below.
Grant KnowBe4 Access
Follow the steps below to grant KnowBe4 agents access to your account.
- In the Account Privacy section of your account settings, navigate to the drop-down menu labeled Allow KnowBe4 agents to access this account.
- From the drop-down menu, select the length of time you would like to allow KnowBe4 agents to access your account.
- If you would like to skip this step in the future, select Allow continual access. This option will allow KnowBe4 agents to access your account as needed.
- A confirmation window will display. Click Confirm to save this setting.
Once you have granted KnowBe4 access to your account, you are ready to create a support ticket.
Create a Detailed Support Ticket
You can open a support ticket by clicking here and filling out the fields provided. The more information you provide, the easier it is for our support team to assist you.
We recommend including the following information:
- Describe the issue that you are experiencing and what the expected behavior is.
- Identify affected users or groups by name.
- Are there any related details among the impacted users?
- The web browser and version number used.
- Include the name of any extension or application that may impact the experience such as an ad-blocker or accessibility tool.
- The operating system (OS) used, such as Windows or MacOS.
- List any troubleshooting steps you have already taken.
- Attach related config files and sync logs.
- Include screenshots of all related settings, emails, or error messages.
- For best results, take a screenshot of the entire screen, not just the error message window.