If you're experiencing difficulties with logging in to your KnowBe4 Partner Portal account, here are quick tips to resolve these issues:
- Ensure you have received your Partner Portal login credentials.
- Ensure you're entering your username correctly in the Partner Portal login window (Example: Your business email plus .kb4).
- If the above two points don't resolve your issue, you can reset your password or review our tips and tricks.
- If resetting your password doesn't resolve your issue, submit a ticket on our KnowBe4 Partner Portal | Support page for assistance.
Jump to the below sections to view details:
Partner Portal Login Credentials
To log in to your KnowBe4 Partner Portal account, you must have login credentials.
Forgot Your Password | Reset Your Password
Forgot your Partner Portal password? Follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the KnowBe4 Partner Portal | Forgot Password? page.
- Enter your username, which is your business email, followed by .kb4.
- Click Reset Password.
- You'll receive an email that will allow you to set a new password. Click the link in the email.
- Create a new password, then click Change Password to change your password.
If you're still unable to log in to your Partner Portal, you can submit a ticket on our KnowBe4 Partner Portal | Support page for assistance.
Login Tips and Tricks
- Make sure .kb4 is added to the end of your email address when entering your user name.
- If you have not tried to reset your password yet, follow the instructions in the Forgot Your Password | Reset Your Password section.
- If you've already tried to reset your password, check your spam folder and filters for the reset link. The email will come from kb4partners "at" knowbe4.com.
- If you have not received the email, follow the instructions in our Partner Portal Whitelisting article.