How to Whitelist Training Emails in Office 365
To whitelist training emails sent from KnowBe4 in your Office 365 environment, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your mail server Admin portal. Then, navigate to Admin centers > Exchange.
- Select mail flow and click on the + sign located in the top-left.
- Select Bypass Spam Filtering... from the drop-down. This will open the new rule screen.
- Give the rule a name, such as Training Notifications Bypass Clutter and Spam Filtering by Email Header.
- Select Apply this rule if… and then choose The sender... > domain is from the drop-down. This will open the specify domain screen.
- Enter our hostnames on the specify domain screen and click the + sign. Then, click the OK button. See here for a list of the list of our hostnames.
- Verify the Do the following… field is set to Set the spam confidence level (SCL) to… and Bypass spam filtering is set on the right.
- Scroll down the screen to the Match sender address in message option. Here, select Envelope from the drop-down.
- Click the Save button.