How to Use the Branded Landing Pages, Training Notifications, and Email Templates
In the console, we have system landing pages, training notifications, and email templates with a built-in placeholder used to display your company logo. A branded item is indicated in the console by the label included in its title:
- The label used for branded landing pages and email templates.
- The label used for branded training notifications.
In order for your company logo to display in our built-in phishing templates, landing pages, and training notifications, you must add a publicly available URL of your company logo to your Account Settings. Visit our How Do I Add My Company Logo and URL to the Console? article for more information.
To create your own branded landing page, training notification, or email template, you can use built-in placeholders inside the WYSIWYG. Click on the tabs below to learn more about each placeholder.
- Ensure you've added your company logo URL to your Account Settings.
- In the WYSIWYG editor, click on the Placeholder drop-down.
- Select the Company Logo image placeholder. This will add a placeholder which will automatically populate your company logo into the specific landing page, training notification, or email template you are creating.
- After adding the placeholder, save your template.
- Enable the Show Remote Images option when you preview your template to make sure your logo is appearing correctly.
In any saved landing page, training notification, or email template, you can replace any color with your organization's unique brand color by using the [[brand_color]] placeholder within the source code. This placeholder automatically populates the hex code of your organization's brand color, as it was set in Account Settings. Follow the steps below to use this feature.
- Ensure a brand color has been set in your Account Settings.
- From the WYSIWYG editor, click on the Source button.
- Find the RGB or HEX color you would like to change.
- Replace the color code with the placeholder, [[brand_color]]
- You cannot access the WYSIWYG menu from the source view. We recommend typing this placeholder manually or copy and paste it into the source code.
- After adding your brand color, click Save