Resolving Issues with Training Content
See the two sections below if you're experiencing issues with your assigned training content.
My Training Course is Not Showing Completion/Status Not Appearing Correctly
Because the issue you're experiencing could be caused by your browser, please try the steps below before accessing training again:
- Try a different browser. If this isn't possible, please move on to step 2.
- Go into your browser settings and clear your browser cache.
- Restart your computer.
- Try to access training again.
If you're using Internet Explorer, the latest version of Flash must be installed and enabled. To check if you have the latest version, visit https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer.
Clearing Your Cache
Below are the steps you can use to clear your cache based on your browser:
- Click the Setting icon in the top right corner and select Safety.
- Click Delete Browser History and check Temporary Internet Files and Website Files.
- Click Delete.
- Click the menu button by clicking the 3 dots in the top right corner.
- Click History and select Clear History.
- Check the Cached Data and Files box.
- Click Clear.
- Click the menu button in the top right corner and select More Tools.
- Select Clear Browsing Data and Check Cached Images and Files.
- Click Clear Data.
- Click on the Safari drop-down menu and select Preferences.
- Click on Advanced and select Show Develop menu in menu bar.
- Close the Preferences window.
- Select the Develop drop-down menu and click Empty Cache.
My Training Course Is Not Playing with Sound
Sound not working?
Ensure your browser tab is not muted and that your computer's sound is not low or muted.
Still not working?
Try pausing your training module, then playing that section again.
If you are still having issues, please contact our support team.