How to Whitelist in MessageLabs or Symantec.cloud
To successfully whitelist our phishing and training related emails when using MessageLabs or Symantec.cloud, you should add our IP addresses to a global Approved Senders list. This will allow our phishing and training related emails through.
The instructions below are for a third-party software. If you run into issues whitelisting KnowBe4 in MessageLabs or Symantec.cloud, we recommend reaching out to MessageLabs or Symantec.cloud for specific instructions. You can also contact our support team whenever you need assistance.
To add a global Approved Sender, see the steps below:
- Select Services > Email Services > Anti-Spam.
- Ensure that Global Settings is selected in the domains drop-down list.
- Click the Approved Senders tab.
- Click the Add Entry option.
- The Domain/Email/IP and Description fields become editable.
- In the Domain/Email/IP field enter the IP address of our mail servers. For the most up-to-date list of our IP addresses, please see the KnowBe4's IP Addresses, Hostnames, and Headers section of our Whitelisitng Data and Anti-Span Information article.
- In the Description field, enter brief details about the new entry.
- To add the entry to the list, click Update.
This new policy will allow any inbound mail flow originating from our IPs to reach your users. Be sure that all three of our sending IPs are added to this list.