My organization uses MessageLabs or Symantec.cloud. Can I still send phishing tests to my users?
To successfully whitelist our phishing and training related emails when using MessageLabs or Symantec.cloud, you should add our IP addresses to a global Approved Senders list. This will allow our phishing and training related emails through. See this document or below:
To add a global Approved Sender:
- Select Services > Email Services > Anti-Spam.
- Ensure that Global Settings is selected in the domains drop-down list.
- Click the Approved Senders tab.
- Click the Add Entry option.
- The Domain/Email/IP and Description fields become editable.
- In the Domain/Email/IP field enter the IP address of our mail servers.
This new policy will allow any inbound mail flow originating from our IPs to reach your users. Be sure that all three of our sending IPs are added to this list.