You can set up multiple instances of the Phish Alert Button (PAB) for your organization to define unique settings (prompt messages, languages, or other) for specific end users. Adding another PAB instance provides you with an additional license key for your new instance and a new set of editable settings.
We now offer the Language Aware feature for the Phish Alert Button (PAB) that allows you to add languages to your new or existing PAB instances. This version of the PAB provides you with a set of default languages that you can choose from to add to your Account Settings page. For more information, check out our Adding Languages to the Phish Alert Button Guide.
Setting up multiple instances of the Phish Alert Button:
- Log in to your KnowBe4 account.
- Click your email address on the top-right of the screen and then click Account Settings.
- Navigate to the Phish Alert section.
- Click the Add Phish Alert Instance button.
- Review the prompt that displays and click Confirm.
- You'll see a new set of Phish Alert Settings to edit. Included with these new settings is a unique license key to use when installing this particular instance of the Phish Alert Button. See our PAB Product Manual for more information on your configuration options.
- Repeat steps 1-6 for additional PAB instances as needed.
- Install your new PAB instances using the instructions linked below:
- When you access your Account Settings in the future, your PAB instances will be collapsed on your Account Settings page. You can click any instance's name to expand the settings for that particular instance.
The Dashboard area of the console presents an overview of your entire organization's Phish Alert Button activity. The totals you see here will include all instances of the Phish Alert Button that you've installed.