Integrating KMSAT with KCM GRC
If your organization uses KnowBe4's Security Awareness Training (KMSAT) console for training, you can integrate your KMSAT console with your KCM GRC platform. You can use this integration to create automated KCM GRC tasks that will collect your users' KMSAT training completions as evidence. Then, you can use these tasks to show your auditors that your organization is meeting its training requirements.
To set up this integration, you'll need to create a KMSAT API token and then configure the integration in your KCM GRC platform. To complete this process, see the sections below.
Creating a KMSAT API Token
To connect your KMSAT console with your KCM GRC platform, you'll need to create a KMSAT API token.
To create a KMSAT API token, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your KMSAT console.
- Click your email address at the top-right corner of the page.
- From the drop-down menu that opens, select Account Settings.
- Navigate to Account Integrations > API.
- Click the API Token button. When you click this button, you'll be taken to the Product API Tokens page.
- At the top-right corner of the page, click the + Create New API Token button.
- Fill out the fields on the Create New API Token page.
- Click the Create button.
- Next to the API token you created, click the paper icon to copy the token. You'll need this token to configure the integration.
After you've copied your new KMSAT API token, continue to the Configuring the Integration section below.
Configuring the Integration
After you copy your API token, you can configure the integration in your KCM GRC platform.
To configure the integration, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your KCM GRC platform.
- At the top-right corner of the page, select Settings > Account Settings.
- On the View Account page, select the Integrations subtab.
- In the KnowBe4 KMSAT Console section of the page, click the Open button. When you click this button, the KnowBe4 KMSAT Console page will open.
- In the API Token field, paste the API token you copied in the Creating a KMSAT API Token section above.
- Click the Connect button to connect to your KMSAT console.
After you configure the integration, you can begin creating tasks to collect KMSAT evidence. For more information about creating tasks for KMSAT, see our KMSAT Integration: How to Work with Tasks article.
Article is closed for comments.