Note: This article is not related to a KnowBe4 Product feature.
The KnowBe4 Risk Management Process is the integration of people, processes, and tools that continuously identify and mitigate enterprise risks.
The Risk Assessment program includes the following:
- Identification of enterprise risks
- Assigning risks to risk owners
- Review the impact and likelihood of risks
- Implement mitigations to risks based on risk tolerance
- Monitoring the effectiveness of risk mitigation
KnowBe4’s Risk Management program provides stakeholders an enterprise-wide understanding of the risks to the organization, what is being done to manage those risks, and how effective the risk management program is performing.
KnowBe4’s Risk Management Program is reviewed as part of KnowBe4’s annual third-party audits (FedRAMP, ISO 27001, and SOC2).
The Risk Management Program is approved and supported by KnowBe4’s senior management and formal risk reporting to the Board of Directors is conducted which results in:
- Ensuring accountability and competence for managing risks across the organization
- Ensuring effective, relevant, and timely exchange of information with internal and external stakeholders
- Support of decision-making processes fully aligned with risk exposure
- Ensuring risk owners and governing bodies are provided with all relevant information to conduct their activities