Team Dashboards are specially designed for managers to view information such as their team members’ training progress, phishing results, and a combined Team Risk Score.
If your organization has enabled Team Dashboards and you have direct reports, you can find your Team Dashboard on the Dashboard tab of your KnowBe4 training console.
For more information about the tiles on the Team Dashboard, click the tabs below:
At the bottom of your Team Dashboard, you’ll see the Team Details for the Last Year tile. This tile lists information such as the number of team members who have overdue training, have enrolled themselves in optional learning content, or have received a Phishing Security Test (PST).
Depending on your organization’s preferences, you may also see a list of your team members. To view more details for a specific team member, click on their name.
The filters at the top of the Team Details for the Last Year tile change the type of information displayed. For more information, see the screenshot and list below:
- Training Overdue: This filter includes each team member who has training assignments that have passed the due date but can still be completed.
- Training Due Soon: This filter includes each team member that has training assignments due within the next seven days.
- Completed Training: This filter includes each team member that has completed all of their assigned training within the last year.
- Optional Learning: This filter includes each team member who has enrolled themselves in optional learning content from their Library within the last year.
- Phishing Failures: This filter includes each team member along with how many phishing failures they have and how many PSTs they reported within the last year.
- View All: Click View All to see a list of all team members.
The three possible results are defined below:
- Failed: This result shows the number of times that your team members have failed a PST. Failures include clicking on links, opening attachments, enabling macros on attachments, and entering data on a landing page.
- Reported: This result shows the number of times that your team members reported a PST email using the Phish Alert Button (PAB).
- For more information, see our Phish Alert Button (PAB) Product Manual.
- Not Reported: This result shows the number of times that your team members received a PST but neither failed the test nor reported the email.
This tile also includes your team’s combined Phish-prone Percentage. For more information about Phish-prone Percentage, see our How Is Phish-prone Percentage Calculated? article.