Team Dashboards are designed for managers to view information about their team, such as their team's training progress, phishing results, and Team Risk Score. If your organization has enabled Team Dashboards and you lead a team, you can view your Team Dashboard on the Dashboard tab of your Learner Experience.
For more information about the Team Dashboard, click the tabs below:
- Select a Team
- Team Details
- Training Progress
- Optional Learning
- Phishing Test Results
- Team Risk Score
If any of your direct reports are managers of their own teams, the Select a Team section will display on your dashboard. The Select a Team section allows you to choose which team you want to view on the Team Dashboard. In addition to your team of direct reports, you can view the dashboard of any manager that falls under you in your organization's management hierarchy.
For more information about selecting a team, see the screenshot and list below:
- Select a team…: Use this drop-down list to select the manager whose team you want to view on the team dashboard.
- View: Click this button to load the team dashboard for the selected team.
- Reset: Click this button to reset the team dashboard to your team.
The Team Details for the Last Year section includes information such as the number of team members who have overdue training, have enrolled themselves in optional learning content, or have received a Phishing Security Test (PST).
Depending on your organization’s preferences, you may also see a list of your team members. To view more details for a specific team member, you can click on their name.
You can also use the filters at the top of the section to view specific information. For more information about these filters, see the screenshot and list below:
- Training Overdue: This filter includes each team member who has training assignments that have passed the due date but can still be completed.
- Training Due Soon: This filter includes each team member that has training assignments due within the next seven days.
- Completed Training: This filter includes each team member that has completed all of their assigned training within the last year.
- Optional Learning: This filter includes each team member who has enrolled themselves in optional learning content from their library within the last year.
- Phishing Failures: This filter includes each team member along with their total number of phishing failures and reported PSTs within the last year.
- View All: This filter includes a list of all team members.
For more information about each of the three possible results, see the list below:
- Failed: This result shows the number of times that your team members have failed a PST. Failures include clicking on links, opening attachments, enabling macros on attachments, or entering data on a landing page.
- Reported: This result shows the number of times that your team members reported a PST using the Phish Alert Button (PAB).
- Not Reported: This result shows the number of times that your team members received a PST but did not fail the PST or report it.
This section also includes your team’s combined Phish-prone Percentage. For more information about Phish-prone Percentage, see our How Is Phish-prone Percentage Calculated? article.