Using Vanta with your KnowBe4 platform
KnowBe4’s integration with Vanta combines KnowBe4’s training results with the Vanta platform, which automatically updates users’ security checklists. You can use this integration to track your KnowBe4 training results, including specific compliance-related training. Once the integration is complete, your Vanta Onboarding settings will automatically recognize KnowBe4 as your default security awareness training.
To integrate your KnowBe4 training information with Vanta, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Vanta admin console.
- Navigate to the Connect API token modal.
- Add the User Event API found in your KnowBe4 Account Settings. See our How to Edit Your Account Settings article for more information.
- Select which training campaigns you want to track. You can select both active and inactive campaigns.
- Connect each training campaign with a Vanta SAT type by selecting the type of training from the drop-down menu and selecting the desired check box.
- Click Save.
If you're an admin, you can make changes to the integration settings from your Vanta account. Navigate to the Connections page, then click the ... icon on the KnowBe4 tab. You can also track user training progress from the People page.