How to Unlock My Account
If you are unable to log in to your account, it may be because we have locked your account. Your account may be locked after several unsuccessful login attempts to ensure your account stays safe.
Use the links below to learn more about why your account is locked and how you can unlock it.
Why is My Account Locked?
Your account will lock after ten failed login attempts. After the tenth failure, your account will remain locked for an hour. Once an hour has passed, your account will unlock automatically and you will be able to log in again. If you need to access your account before then, please see the section below to learn more about how to unlock your account.
Unlocking Your Account
You can unlock your account by resetting your password. Follow the steps below to reset your password:
- Visit https://training.knowbe4.com or https://eu.knowbe4.com, depending on where your organization's KnowBe4 account is located.
Navigate directly to https://training.knowbe4.com/ui/users/send_password_reset_email and skip to step 4.
- Enter your email address from the login screen and then click Next.
Note: You may be redirected to log in with your SAML provider. If you are redirected and you are unable to log in with your SAML provider, please contact your admin for further assistance.
- Click on the Forgot your password? button.
- Enter your email address and click the Send me reset password instructions link.
Note: The email will arrive within 15-20 minutes. The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Reset Password Instructions". If you do not see the email in your inbox, please check your junk or spam folder for the email before requesting another.
- Once you receive the email, click on the link provided and you will be redirected to the password creation page.
For more information on managing your password, please see our How to Manage Your Password article. If you are still unable to log in to your account, please reach out to your supervisor, your organization's IT administrator, or the KnowBe4 support team for help.