Monitoring a Managed Phishing Campaign
Clicking on the Campaigns tab will let you manage current and past managed campaigns. You can choose to see Active, Inactive, or Hidden campaigns. You can see the status, which accounts are a part of the campaign, and other helpful information about the managed campaign.
- + Managed Phishing Campaign - Click this button to create a new managed phishing campaign. For more information on creating a managed phishing campaign, see this article.
- Campaign Filter - Use these buttons to determine which types of campaigns you want to see.
- Campaign Name - Displays the name of the campaign.
- Accounts - Displays the name of all the accounts that are included in the managed campaign.
- Created At - Displays the date and time when the campaign was created.
- Start Date - Displays the date and time when the campaign was started.
- Created By - Displays the name of the partner admin that created the managed phishing campaign.
- Duration - Displays the length of time that the managed phishing campaign will run.
- Edit - You can edit a recurring campaign by clicking the drop-down arrow to the right of the campaign and selecting Edit. You can change certain campaign settings here if you wish.
Do not change a recurring campaign into a one-time campaign. Deactivate a campaign if you'd like to end it.
- Clone - You can clone any existing campaign to expedite the process of making similar managed phishing campaigns. All of the same settings will transfer to the cloned campaign, aside from the original start date and time. The title will remain the same, but with "Clone" added to the end.
- Deactivate - You can deactivate or reactivate a campaign by clicking the down arrow on the right side of the campaign. Do not deactivate one-time campaigns as they cannot be reactivated.
We recommend that once you deactivate a campaign, that you start a new one instead of reactivating it.
- Hide from Reports - You can choose to hide a campaign from your reports by clicking the drop-down arrow to the right of the campaign and selecting Hide from reports. This option removes all phishing campaign information from affected accounts and from phishing reports. Smart Groups that reference phishing security test failures will be impacted. The details for hidden reports can still be viewed under the Hidden tab under Campaigns.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some frequently asked questions about monitoring a managed phishing campaign.
1) Question: Can I delete a managed phishing campaign?
Answer: Yes, you have the option to delete campaigns but this can only be done before the campaign starts. After the campaign is started, you will not be able to delete the campaign but you can deactivate it.
2) Question: Where do I view the details of the campaign?
Answer: You can view the campaign details from the Phishing tab of your managed accounts enrolled in the campaign. However, if you want a report for the managed phishing campaign across all accounts, you can run a report using our roll-up reporting feature