The brandable content feature allows you to create a branded theme and apply it to active training campaigns with eligible content. Use the Brandable Content tab to set your brand color, upload a company logo, and add an introduction and final page. These optional pages include your company logo, custom text, and an image of your choice. Use this feature to provide a familiar look and feel for your employees.
Read the article below or watch this video to learn more.
Finding Brandable Content
In the ModStore, any content that can be branded has a Brandable Content label in the content description.
To find brandable content, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your account and select the ModStore tab.
- From the Browse tab, click Additional Filters.
- From the Content Options drop-down menu, select Brandable Content to browse all content that can be branded.
Creating a Branded Theme
To create a brand theme, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your account and navigate to the ModStore tab.
- Select the Brandable Content tab.
- Click Add Branded Theme.
- Customize your branded theme. See Brand Customization for more information on customization options.
- Then, click Create.
Now, you are ready to apply your theme.
When creating a new branded theme, Theme Settings is a required section. You can customize the overall look and feel of the theme by using the settings listed below.
- Theme Name: A theme name is required. This name will help you identify this theme and is displayed in your list of branded themes.
- Brand Color: Elements such as the progress bar, active text, and icons will display in this brand color. Enter the HEX code for your brand or click the square icon to the right of this field to open a color selector.
- Company Logo: Upload a logo to display at the bottom of the content menu and on the optional introduction and final pages. The image must be a PNG that is 200px wide and 100px tall.
- For best results, use a logo with a transparent background.
The settings in the screenshot above will result in the following branded theme:
The Introduction Page is optional and can be customized using the settings listed below.
- Page Heading: A heading is required for the introduction page. This field is limited to 100 characters.
- Page Text: Page text is required for the introduction page. This field is limited to 100 characters.
- Panel Image: Upload an image to display on the left side of the introduction page. The image must be a PNG or JPG that is 512px wide and 768px tall.
The settings in the screenshot above will result in the following branded introduction page:
The Final Page is optional and can be customized using the settings listed below.
- Page Heading: A heading is required for the final page. This field is limited to 100 characters.
- Page Text: Page text is required for the final page. This field is limited to 100 characters.
- Panel Image: Upload an image to display on the left side of the final page. The image must be a PNG or JPG that is 512px wide and 768px tall.
- Phone Number & Email: Provide contact information so that users know who to reach out to with questions.
- Document and Policies: Select an icon from the Type drop-down menu, then enter your URL. We recommend editing the link description to the name of the document or policy because this text is displayed on the final page.
- You can add up to three links to related documents or policies.
- Social Media Links: Select an icon from the Platform drop-down menu. Then, enter your URL. Platform options include Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Pinterest, and Slack.
- You can add up to three links to social media pages.
The settings in the screenshot above will result in the following branded final page:
Managing Your Branded Themes
From the ModStore tab, select the Brandable Content tab. Here you will see a table that allows you to view and manage your branded themes. You can also apply these themes, create a new branded theme, and set your default branded theme.
- Set Default Theme drop-down menu allows you to set a default branded theme for all campaigns with eligible content. This will apply to any campaign that does not have a different theme selected.
- Branded Theme Name lists all branded themes. You can click on this or any other header to sort the table to your liking.
- Campaign Name lists all of the campaigns with the corresponding theme applied.
- Last Updated is the date on which the theme was last edited.
- Edit opens a page showing the options selected when the theme was created. See Brand Customization for more details.
- Clone allows you to make a copy of the desired theme.
- The created theme will still need to be applied to campaigns. It will not automatically be applied.
- Delete will delete the branded theme.
- Any campaigns that had the deleted theme applied will revert back to the default theme.
- If the default theme is deleted, all campaigns with this theme applied will revert back to the original, unbranded content.
- This action cannot be undone.
Applying a Theme
This Apply Themes page lists all active training campaigns and the content within them. To navigate to this page, from the ModStore tab, select the Brandable Content tab. Then, click Apply Theme.
To apply a branded theme, the brandable content must be part of an active Training Campaign. See our Training Campaigns and Content Management article for instructions on setting up a campaign.
- Hide campaigns without brandable content - Campaigns without Brandable Content are automatically hidden from view. You can choose to show these by clicking the switch at the top of the page.
- Theme - To apply a different theme than the default to a specific campaign, find the campaign in the list and select the desired theme from the drop-down menu.
- Preview- Once a theme is applied to a campaign, you can preview the content by clicking Preview and selecting a language.