Managing Partners from Your Management Console
From the Partners tab, you can view, edit, and delete your partners. You also have the ability to view and archive accounts managed by your partners from the Partner information page. If you click on the domain for an account under a partner account, you will be able to view and manage the account as a local admin.
To manage your direct accounts, navigate to the Accounts tab. See here for more information on managing direct accounts.
To view your managed partners, navigate to the Partners tab of your management console.
- + New Partner - Click here to add a New Partner.
- Organization - Displays the name of the organization. Click the company name to access the partner’s information.
- Name - Displays the main admin’s name. Click on the name of the admin to access the partner’s information.
- Edit - Click here to edit the details of the partner account.
- Delete - Click here to delete the partner.
Creating a New Partner
To create a new partner account:
Editing an Existing Partner
To edit an existing partner account:
Managing KnowBe4 Accounts Under Managed Partners
On the partner information page, you can view information about the account as well as any accounts that they have control over.
- Accounts - Displays a list of accounts that the partner manages.
- Search - Use this field to search for specific accounts.
- Include archived accounts - If selected the list of accounts is updated to show any archived accounts. If this field is not selected, archived accounts will be hidden.
- Download CSV - Click this button to down a CSV of the accounts.
- Domain - Click the domain to view their account page. From their account page, you will be able to edit and view their account as an admin. See here for more information on managing accounts.
- archive - Click this button to archive the account.