Working with Assessments
You have the ability to assign assessments to your users. We offer two different types of assessments: the Security Awareness Proficiency Assessment (SAPA) and our Security Culture Survey (SCS) powered by CLTRe. The results of these assessments give you the information you need to make a change in your organization. Whether it’s a list of your organization’s strengths and weaknesses in security awareness or a better understanding of your organization’s culture, the results of these assessments empower you to make real-world changes and measure how the results of these assessments change over time.
Below learn how to assign and view results for both types of assessments. For specific information about the Security Awareness Proficiency Assessment (SAPA) or the Security Culture Survey (SCS), please see these articles on the Knowledge Base:
- What is the Security Awareness Proficiency Assessment (SAPA)?
- What is the Security Culture Survey (SCS)?
Use the jump links below to navigate to a specific section of the article.
Assessments are assigned the same way you assign other training content in the console. You will not need to add the assessment from the ModStore. The assessment will be available in your Library and visible in the Content drop-down menu of the Create New Training Campaign window.
If you do not see the assessment in your Library, you can add the assessment through the ModStore by searching for assessments and clicking the + Add to Library button.
To assign an assessment to your users, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Training > Training Campaigns and click + Create Training Campaign.
- From the Content drop-down, select the assessment you'd like to assign.
- Fill out all required fields for the campaign. For more information on how to create a new campaign, click here.
- Click Create Campaign.
Accessing Assessment Results
After your users have taken the assessments, you will be able to find results for the assessments under the Training tab. The results for assessments will be different for each type of assessment.
To view your results, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Training > Training Campaigns.
- Click the name of the Campaign where the assessment was assigned.
- Click the name of the assessment that contains the results you want to review.
- Click the Assessments Results tab.