You can create a Room in PhishER by navigating to PhishER > Inbox. On the Inbox screen, follow the steps below:
- Create a filtered view of your PhishER inbox by selecting from the Category, Status, and Priority filter options.
- Click on the Save query as room button. This will open a pop-up window.
- Here, you can enter a name for your new room under the Save New Room tab.
Room names are allowed to have letters, numbers, and a defined set of characters ( : , _ , and - ). All other characters are forbidden.
- Alternatively, you can update an existing room by selecting one from the Select an existing room drop-down under the Update Existing Room tab.
- Then, click on the Save button. The filter will then be stored under the Saved Queries emergency room.