Viewing Your Accounts
The Accounts tab offers the ability to review all of your existing accounts in one place. Here you can see the number of seats, number of users, Phish-prone percentages, and other information about your accounts at a glance. From this page, you can also view the account's detail page or open these accounts in admin view.
To view your managed accounts, open your management console. Then, click on the Accounts tab. You can search for individual accounts by organization name, allowed domains, or specific email addresses.
- Organization - Displays the organization name for the account. Click on the name to view the account details page. Here you can choose to view the account as an admin. Click to view.
- View as Admin - Alternatively, you can click this button to open the account's dashboard in the admin view.
- Account Type - Displays the type of account (Free, Trial, Paid, Diamond, or Platnum). Trial accounts are highlighted in orange and free accounts are highlighted in yellow.
- End Date -This column is hidden by default. It displays the date the subscription ends. For trial accounts, it shows the trial expiration date.
- Courses -This column is hidden by default. It displays the number of courses added to an account.
- % Users Phished - Displays the percentage of users who have been phished. This is calculated by dividing the number of users phished by the number of total users on the account. This data is refreshed daily.
- % Users Trained - Displays the percentage of users who have completed a training module. This is calculated by dividing the number of users who have completed a training module by the number of total users on the account. This percentage is refreshed daily but you can manually refresh the data from the Account Actions drop-down menu by clicking Refresh Percentages.
- Refresh Percentages - Click the down arrow to reveal a menu. Here you can instantly refresh the percentages for the managed account.
- Include archived accounts - Check this box to include archived accounts in the table.
- Filter by Account Type - Use this drop-down menu to filter by account types.
- Download CSV - Click this button to download a CSV file of the currently displayed data.
- Column View Settings - Click this button to select which columns are displayed on the table, then click Apply to save your changes. This selection will be saved in your local browser storage and the table will default to this view in the future.
When you are viewing an account you can return to your management console by clicking the Click here button on the right side of the banner. You can hide the banner by clicking the email in the top-right corner and clicking Hide Account Mgmt Banner (Click to view).