Viewing Your Accounts
The Accounts tab offers the ability to review all of your existing accounts in one place. Here you can see the number of seats, number of users, Phish-prone percentages, and other information about your accounts at a glance. From this page, you can also view the account's detail page or open these accounts in admin view.
To view your managed accounts, open your management console. Then, click on the Accounts tab. You can search for individual accounts by organization name, allowed domains, or specific email addresses.
- Organization: Displays the organization name for the account. Click on the name to view the account details page. The Account Details page contains the account, subscription, and organization information for each individual account that you manage. Here, you can choose to view the account as an admin. Click to view.
- View as Admin: Alternatively, you can click this button to open the account's dashboard in the admin view.
- Billing Type: Displays the type of account (Free, Trial, Paid, Diamond, or Platinum). Trial accounts are highlighted in orange and free accounts are highlighted in yellow.
- End Date: This column is hidden by default. It displays the date the subscription ends. For trial accounts, it shows the trial expiration date.
- Courses: This column is hidden by default. It displays the number of courses added to an account.
- % Users Phished: Displays the percentage of users who have been phished. This is calculated by dividing the number of users phished by the number of total users on the account. This data is refreshed daily.
- % Users Trained: Displays the percentage of users who have completed a training module. This is calculated by dividing the number of users who have completed a training module by the number of total users on the account. This percentage is refreshed daily but you can manually refresh the data from the Account Actions drop-down menu by clicking Refresh Percentages.
- Actions: Click the down arrow to reveal a menu. Here you can instantly refresh the percentages for the managed account by selecting Refresh Percentages.
- Download CSV: Click this button to download a CSV file of the currently displayed data.
- Filter by Status: Use this filter to view managed KMSAT accounts based on their account status.
- Filter by Billing Type: Use this drop-down menu to filter by billing type.
- Filter by Partner: Use this filter to view managed KMSAT accounts based on the nested partner level. From the Partner drop-down menu, you can choose to view top-level partners, child partners, grandchild partners, or choose to view accounts at all levels by selecting the All Partners option. This filter will only be displayed for partners that are parents of child or grandchild partner accounts.
- Show/Hide Columns: Click this button to select which columns are displayed on the table. Your changes will be applied automatically.
When you are viewing an account as an admin, you can return to your management console by clicking the Click here button on the right side of the banner. You can hide the banner by clicking the email in the top-right corner and clicking Hide Account Mgmt Banner (Click to view).
Article is closed for comments.