How to Whitelist the Google Phish Alert Button for Chrome
Use the steps below to add the KnowBe4 Phish Alert Button to your list of trusted apps in G Suite. For more information on how to whitelist connected apps in Google Chrome, visit here.
- Log in to your Google Admin account.
- In the Admin console, click the Security icon.
- Scroll down and select API Permissions.
- Under the App access control, click on Manage Third-Party App Access.
- From the Connected apps table, hover over KnowBe4 Phish Alert and click Change access.
If you do not see KnowBe4 Phish Alert on the table, you will need to first connect the app. For instructions on connecting the app, see our Phish Alert Button Guide for Google Suite article.
- Select the Trusted: Can access all Google services radio button and then, click CHANGE.
- The KnowBe4 Phish Alert app will now show that it has Trusted access in the Connected apps table.