How to Whitelist the Google Phish Alert Button for Chrome
Use the steps below to add the KnowBe4 Phish Alert Button to your list of trusted apps in G Suite. For more information on how to whitelist connected apps in Google Chrome, visit here.
- Log in to your Google Admin account.
- In the Admin console, click the Security icon.
- Scroll down and select API access control.
- Under the App access control, click on Manage Third-Party App Access.
- From the Connected apps table, click Configure new app and then select OAuth App Name or Client ID.
- Enter the following OAuth2 Client ID and click Select once the KnowBe4 Phish Alert appears:
- Select the appropriate Client ID and click Select.
- Select the Trusted: Can access all Google services radio button and then, click CONFIRM.
- The KnowBe4 Phish Alert app will now show that it has Trusted access in the Connected apps table.