Hiding Phishing Campaigns From Your Reports
Hiding a phishing campaign can be useful for Scam of the Week, Security Hints and Tips, or any test campaigns you have running to avoid skewing your phish-prone results.
Hide phishing campaign during its creation
- Navigate to the Phishing tab.
- Click the Create Campaign button.
- Check the Hide this campaign from reports box during your campaign setup.
Hide phishing campaign after it is created
- Navigate to Phishing tab > Campaigns.
- Click the drop-down to the right of the phishing campaign you'd like to hide.
- Click Hide from Reports.
You can also unhide the campaign if you change your mind in the future by following the same steps.