Hiding Phishing Campaigns from Your Reports
Hiding a phishing campaign can be useful for Scam of the Weeks, Security Hints and Tips, or any test campaigns you have running to avoid skewing your Phish-prone Percentage and test results.
Hide Phishing Campaign During Creation
Follow the steps below to hide a phishing campaign during its creation:
- From the KMSAT console, navigate to the Phishing tab.
- Click the + Create Phishing Campaign button.
- During your campaign setup, select the Hide from Reports check box.
Hide Phishing Campaign After Creation
Follow the steps below to hide a phishing campaign after its creation:
- From the KMSAT console, navigate to Phishing tab, then click the Campaigns tab.
- Click the Actions drop-down menu to the right of the phishing campaign you'd like to hide.
- Select Hide from Reports.
- Once prompted, click Confirm to hide your phishing campaign from reports.
You can also unhide the campaign if you change your mind in the future by following the same steps by clicking Show in Reports instead on a hidden campaign. Hidden campaigns will have a Hidden from Reports label and can also be found in the Hidden subtab for phishing campaigns.