How Can I See How My Organization's Results Compare with Others in Our Industry?
Your Dashboard page in your KnowBe4 console includes industry benchmarking data so you can see how your organization's phishing and training results compare with other KnowBe4 customers.
You can use this feature to monitor how your Security Awareness plan develops and performs, from the point of your initial baseline phishing test, to after 90 days of phishing and training, to after a year of phishing and training.
The feature is simple to use. On the Dashboard tab, you'll see drop-down options allowing you to select an Industry, Company Size, and Program Maturity level.
Dashboard: Industry Benchmarking
- This line indicates the Phish-prone percentage of the Industry, Company Size, and Program Maturity level selected.
- This percentage indicates the overall Phish-prone Percentage of the last phishing test you ran.
- This percentage indicates the Phish-prone percentage of the Industry, Company Size, and Program Maturity level selected.
- This drop-down allows you to select a specific Industry you'd like to compare benchmarking data for.
- This drop-down allows you to select a Company Size (based on the number of users): Small (less than 250 users), Medium (250-500 users), or Large (1000+ users).
- This drop-down allows you to select a Program Maturity level: Baseline, 90 Day, or 1 Year.
- Baseline - Baseline phishing test's Phish-prone Percentage.
- 90 Day - Average Phish-prone Percentage after 90 days of combined simulated phishing and security awareness training.
- 1 Year - Phish-prone Percentage after one year of combined simulated phishing and security awareness training.
Where does this data come from?
- The benchmarking results obtained were based on over 17,000 customers who have trained their users at least once with comprehensive training material and who are phishing their users at least on a monthly basis.
Not seeing the results you would like with your program? Here are some resources that can help:
- Note that the benchmarking results were based on customers who have trained their users at least once with comprehensive training material and who are phishing their users at least on a monthly basis. If you are not seeing desirable results, you'll want to reevaluate your program and make changes wherever possible.
- If you haven't created your ASAP (Automated Security Awareness Program) yet, this is the recommended first step to help you develop a comprehensive security program that fits the needs of your organization. Click the ASAP tab after logging in to your KnowBe4 account to get started.
- Review our Best Practices Guide. This guide offers tips, tricks, and best practices from KnowBe4's team to help you achieve the results you'd like.
- KnowBe4 is determined to help you achieve the best results with your program. Contact your Customer Success Manager, Account Manager or the KnowBe4 Support team if you need any assistance or advice along the way.
- Blog Post: Phishing Attack Landscape and Industry Benchmarking
- On-Demand Webinar: Phishing Attack Landscape and Industry Benchmarking