How to Whitelist in Barracuda
If you're utilizing Barracuda's Email Security Gateway, you can whitelist KnowBe4 to allow our simulated phishing test emails and training notifications through to your end users.
Below you can find our IP addresses for phishing and training emails.
IP Addresses for KnowBe4 Accounts Located At Training.KnowBe4.com
|184.108.40.206||KnowBe4 Simulated Phishing emails|
|220.127.116.11||KnowBe4 Training emails|
If you're on the EU instance of KnowBe4, the IP addresses you need to whitelist will be different. See here for more information.
Whitelisting by IP in Barracuda's Email Security Gateway
Follow these instructions to whitelist the KnowBe4 mail servers by IP address*:
- Log in to your Barracuda Email Security Gateway web interface.
- Go to the BLOCK/ACCEPT > IP Filters page.
- In the Allowed IP/Range section, enter the first KnowBe4 mail server IP in the IP/Network Address field.
- In the Netmask field, type 255.255.255.255.
- If you'd like, add a note in the Comment field. For example, KnowBe4 Simulated Phishing IP Address.
- Click "Add" to whitelist the IP address.
- Complete steps 2 through 6 for each of the KnowBe4 IP addresses found above.
*These instructions were gathered and summarized–based on Barracuda's knowledgebase.
Barracuda Intent Analysis
You may need to whitelist us in Barracuda's Intent Analysis feature to prevent the URLs in simulated phishing tests from being altered, and potentially resulting in skewed phishing test results. Here is an article from Barracuda explaining this process:
Barracuda Sender Authentication
If you'd like to spoof your own domain in simulated phishing tests, you can exempt Trusted Forwarder IP addresses from SPF checks. Here is an article from Barracuda with more information:https://campus.barracuda.com/product/emailsecuritygateway/doc/3866643/sender-authentication