Integrating A-LIGN with KMSAT
In this article, you’ll learn how to integrate the A-SCEND compliance solution from A-LIGN with your KMSAT console. This integration will allow you to automate your compliance requirements using training data from your KMSAT console.
To learn how to integrate your KMSAT console with A-SCEND, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your A-SCEND Account.
- Click the gear icon, then click Integrations.
- In the Integration Categories section, click Training.
- On the KnowBe4 tile, click Add Integration.
- In the Region drop-down menu, select the region of your KMSAT instance.
- In the API Token field, paste your Reporting API token.
- Click Continue.
- In the Connection Name field, enter a name for the integration.
Note: This name can’t be edited after the integration has been made.
- Click Link Connection.
After the integration is complete, you’ll see a success message. You can scroll down to the Manage Associated Compliance Engagements section to select which compliance engagements you want the integration to have access to.
To view and manage your KnowBe4 integration, click the gear icon and navigate to Settings > Integrations > My Integrations.