How to Ensure Emails from KnowBe4 Employees Will Reach You
You may have already whitelisted simulated phishing emails and training notifications from KnowBe4 in your system. However, if you're having difficulties receiving any other emails from KnowBe4, such as admin or system-related updates, or emails sent by KnowBe4 employees, this document will cover how to whitelist those types of emails in your Microsoft 365 environment.
The instructions for setting up this rule is shown below.
Log into your Microsoft 365 portal and go into the Admin > Exchange area.
Click on Service Settings > Mail > Mail Flow
Click the (+) Create New Rule button beneath Mail Flow > Rules.
- Give the rule a name, such as "Whitelist Emails from KnowBe4".
- Click on More options....
- From the Apply this Rule if... drop-down menu, select The sender's domain is... option.
- Enter the following domains:
- From the Do the following... drop-down menu, select Modify the message properties... option.
- Select set the spam confidence level (SCL).
- Select Bypass spam filtering.
- Click Save. An example of the completed rule is below.
Example of completed rule: