Integrating Cloudflare Zero Trust with SecurityCoach
In this article, you’ll learn how to integrate Cloudflare Zero Trust with SecurityCoach. Once the integration is complete, data provided by Cloudflare Zero Trust will be available for use under the SecurityCoach tab of your KMSAT console. This data can be viewed in SecurityCoach reports and used to create real-time coaching campaigns. For general information about SecurityCoach, see our SecurityCoach Product Manual.
Click the links below to learn how to integrate Cloudflare Zero Trust with SecurityCoach.
Set Up the Integration in Your Cloudflare Zero Trust Account
Before you can set up this integration in your KMSAT console, you will need to create an API Token and copy your Account ID from your Cloudflare Zero Trust platform.
- Log in to your Cloudflare dashboard, then click My Profile from the navigation menu on the left side of the screen.
- Under the My Profile drop-down menu, click API Tokens > Create Token.
- Click Get started to create an API Token with custom permissions.
- In the Token name field, enter a name for your new token. Then, assign permissions as shown in the screenshot:
- Click Continue to summary. You will see a summary of the permission you’ve assigned to your API token. Ensure your permissions match the screenshot below:
- Click Create Token.
- Click Copy to copy your API Token. Make sure to save your copied API Token somewhere that you can easily access. You will need this token when you complete the integration in the Set Up the Integration in Your KMSAT Console section below.
- Locate your Account ID in your Cloudflare dashboard. For example, in the image below, the Account ID is daa2f528f306548dcdd584886da4b318
Set Up the Integration in Your KMSAT Console
Once you have created your API Token and copied your Account ID from your Cloudflare Zero Trust account, you can set up the integration in your KMSAT console. To register Cloudflare Zero Trust in your KMSAT console, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your KMSAT console and navigate to SecurityCoach > Setup > Security Vendor Integrations.
- Locate Cloudflare Zero Trust and click Configure.
- Enter the API Token and Account ID that you saved in your Set Up the Integration in Your Cloudflare Zero Trust Account section of this article.
- Click Authorize.
Map Your Users
After you’ve finished integrating Cloudflare Zero Trust, you can map your users either through mapping rules (recommended) or through a CSV file upload. For more information about user mapping, see our Mapping Users in SecurityCoach article.
Once you’ve successfully authorized this integration, you can manage detection rules for Cloudflare Zero Trust on the Detection Rules subtab of SecurityCoach. For a full list of available system detection rules for this vendor, see our Which Detection Rules Can I Use with My Vendors? article.