Integrating Cypago with KMSAT
In this article, you’ll learn how to integrate your Cypago account with your KMSAT console. This integration will allow you to send training and user data from KMSAT to Cypago to show that you're meeting your related compliance requirements.
To learn how to integrate your KMSAT console with your Cypago account, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Cypago account.
- Click Integrations from the banner at the top of the screen.
- Click Connect in the top-right corner of the screen.
- A pop-up window will open on the screen showing available integrations. Click the KnowBe4 logo.
- In the Token field, enter your Reporting API Token from your KMSAT Account Settings.
- Click Connect Integration.
- Click Done.
Once the connection is complete, you will see a KnowBe4 banner on the Cypago Connect Integrations page. On this page, you can disable or re-enable the KnowBe4 integration if needed.