Configuring SCIM for Rippling
In this article, you’ll learn how to configure SCIM for Rippling. Configuring SCIM for Rippling will allow you to add and manage users and groups in your KMSAT console using Rippling.
Note: Rippling is a third-party software. If you experience issues with user provisioning in Rippling, reach out to Rippling for support. Rippling’s support team can only be accessed from inside your account. You can also contact our support team for additional assistance.
Before you can configure SCIM for Rippling, you'll need to configure SCIM in your KMSAT Account Settings. To configure SCIM for Rippling, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Rippling account.
- On the left side of the page, hover over the navigation pane. From the menu that displays, select App Shop.
- In the Find an App… search field, type “KnowBe4”. Then, select KnowBe4 from the list that opens.
- On the page that opens, click the Connect Account button.
- From here, navigate through the guided prompts in Rippling to complete your SCIM configuration.
Article is closed for comments.