I am trying to configure Webhook integration to send to Azure Logic Apps (similar to Microsoft's Power Automate). Logic Apps wants us to POST to a URL like this (this not a real endpoint, just an example):
However, PhishER says that this is an invalid URL. I found that if I change the encoding in this parameter:
...then PhishER accepts the URL. I tested with Postman and Logic Apps does still seem to work with this URL change, but I wanted to get the fix out there for everyone. Maybe this is something the devs can address so that we don't have to do this workaround.
Por favor, entrar para comentar.