We have been offering KnowBe4 as a monthly training platform to our clients in which we setup [for each client] the training campaigns for them but the reseller portal isn't scalable for this. Currently, our workflow is this:
- From the reseller portal, login into each client by going to accounts > click on the client > click view as admin
- Under that client, go to the modstore
- Search the modstore for the training that we have already vetted for them
- Add the course to their account
- Go back to training > create a campaign > apply that course we just added, apply our custom emails that we have already uploaded to that client, and apply other rules to the campaign
- Start the training campaign
- Go back to the reseller portal, and start this over again
Given our current customer volume, this takes about an hour each month for us to push out to all of our clients and this time-sink is expected to go up as we add more clients to the KnowBe4 platform.
Feature Request: It would be extremely nice if there was a tool from the reseller portal that handles the following to streamline this process:
- Add the course from the modstore to the all of the clients we select
- Create the training campaign based off a template we build (as ours all always the same, except for the training course) or use the current campaign creation screen
- Have the option to push this campaign to all clients that we select from the reseller portal
Soon this monthly time-sink is expected to push 2 hours of us just navigating menus to create the monthly training for each client. Can you make this process more efficient for us or is there a better workflow I should be using?