SAPA - able to review the questions and answers that the user filled out. Also allow it in the users dashboard
I have launched SAPA on 35 of my clients. The resounding question I get back from them is the following:
"Can I see what questions I was asked and what I got wrong. The users also want to see this in their dashboard. Each of my clients has asked for this, so can you put 35 votes towards it please.
They are pretty upset that there would be a product where their users don't know what they got wrong.
I agree with this enhancement request. My training team is not happy that there is no way to pull down errors at a per-question level in an uploaded SCORM file, especially due to the fact that SCORM is recognized for its ability to track at this level, and is the only type of file that KnowBe4 allows.
I went to Articulate's help section (the authoring tool my organization utilizes to create SCORM files) and fold this infomration regarding the reporting data that their SCORM packages collect:
• id: Storyline sends a series of data for this string to identify the Scene#, the QuestionDraw# (if applicable), and the Slide# in that particular scene or question draw.
• type: This is the type of question (True/False, Multiple Choice, Multiple Response, etc).
• student_response: This is how the learner answered the question.
• correct_response: This is the correct answer to the question.
• result: This designates whether the learner answered the question correctly or not.
• weighting: Articulate content doesn't currently utilize this item. It'll always be set to 1.
• latency: This is how long it took the learner to answer the question.
• objective: Articulate content doesn't currently utilize this item. It'll always be set to 0.
I understand it's not a current function, but think this is an important update that needs to be made, as it's hard to measure training metrics if not all of the data is available.
I agree totally. Mario Rodriguez: did you submit the request and can you give us a status? If it is not possible, can you recommend specific training that address the content of the SAPA evaluation? I can't find trainings where we can find answers to many of the questions asked in the SAPA evaluation. Thank you
Thank you for your response! I have added you as a +1 to the feature request. At this time, I cannot give you an update on the progress, however, our development team always appreciates this information. On the SAPA Assessment Results page, clicking on a specific knowledge area will navigate you to related content in the Modstore. Here is a knowledge base article regarding this SAPA Results.
Liya, Please add me as a +1. I asked the support team directly for this almost a year ago and was provided with a weak answer about not wanting to provide answers to the questions to essentially prevent cheating or a skewed performance.
This issue I have (which was also mentioned above) is that the SAPA questions should be based on a referenced source that we could then use to train up users with deficiencies. Giving us a content category without knowing what elements our employees don't understand leaves us stabbing in the dark.
Doing a SCORM pull is beyond my team's capabilities and honestly beyond the time/resources I want to devote to it. We have a small team and I need to hyper focus training on the biggest Threats to my employees.
Please sign in to leave a comment.