What Is the Managed ModStore?
The Managed Module Store, or the Managed ModStore, is a storefront that contains all the training content that we offer. The Managed ModStore works like the standard ModStore but is tailored to partners that manage accounts. You can use the Managed ModStore to add content to your managed library. Then, you can use your managed library to add specific content to the libraries of your managed accounts.
Click the jump links below to learn more about the Managed ModStore and how to share content with your managed accounts. For general information about the ModStore, see our ModStore and Library Guide.
Your Managed Library
On the Library tab of your Managed ModStore, you can view all the modules, games, videos, and other training content you have added from the Managed ModStore. To access your managed library, log in to your KMSAT management console. Then, navigate to ModStore > Library.
For more information about your managed library, see the details below:
- Status Filter: Click this drop-down menu to filter content by status. You can select All, Active, Retired, or Archived. You can also choose to show or hide items that have been hidden by turning on the Show Hidden Items toggle.
- Content Type: Click this drop-down menu to filter content by the type of content you would like to view. You can choose from video modules, games, posters, and more.
- Search: Find specific content by entering a keyword used in the content title.
- Headers: Sort your library by clicking on whichever table header you would like to sort by. You can sort by Content Title, Content Type, Status, Date Added, or Duration.
- Item Details (): Click this icon to go to the content's Item Details page in the ModStore.
- Add to Managed Account (): Click this icon to add the selected content to the libraries of one or more of your managed accounts. Once you click this icon, you will be able to select which managed accounts you would like to add the content to.
Note: You will not be able to add hidden, retired, or archived content to the libraries of your managed accounts. To show content that has been hidden, click the More Options button. Then, turn on the Show Content toggle to show the content. For more information about retired or archived content, see our ModStore and Library Guide.
- More Options (): You can click this icon to open a drop-down menu with more options, including the Remove from Library button and the Hide Item toggle.
Add Content to Your Managed Library
To add content to the libraries of managed accounts, you will first need to add the content to your managed library. You can add any content to your managed library, but managed accounts can only access content that meets their subscription level.
To add content to your managed library, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your KMSAT management console and navigate to the ModStore tab.
- Browse your Managed ModStore to find a piece of content that you would like to add to your library.
- Click the Add to Library button on the content’s card or Item Details page. If you’ve already added the content to your library, you’ll see the Already Added tag.
Add Content to the Libraries of Your Managed Accounts
Once you add content to your managed library, you can add it to the libraries of your managed accounts. You can use this feature to add newly released content to all eligible managed accounts at once.
To add content to the libraries of your managed accounts, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your KMSAT management console and select the ModStore tab.
- In your Managed ModStore, select the Library tab.
- Locate the content you would like to add to the libraries of your managed accounts.
- On the right side of the page, click the plus sign (+) to open the Add to Managed Accounts modal.
- In the modal that opens, select the managed accounts you would like to add this content to. You can search for specific managed accounts by entering the organization name or primary domain into the Select one or more managed accounts… field.
Note: The list will only include managed accounts that meet the content's subscription level and do not have the content in their library.
- Once you have selected all the managed accounts you want, click OK. A success message will display to confirm that the content was added.
Once you have added content to a managed account’s library, the content will display in their library along with any content added by the account’s admins.
View Content You’ve Added to a Managed Account’s Library
You can see if content in your managed library is also in a managed account’s library. This option can help you see which managed accounts need new or specific content. For example, you could use this option to quickly add your managed library content to a newly onboarded account’s library.
To view the content you’ve added to a managed account’s library, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your KMSAT management console and select the Accounts tab.
- Locate the managed account whose library you would like to check.
- Click the View Account As Admin button.
- Select the ModStore tab.
- On the right side of the page, click the plus sign (+) to open the Additional Filters menu.
- Turn on the Only Show Managed Library Content toggle. The ModStore will refresh and only display content that you’ve added to the managed account’s library.