Using Adlumin with Your KMSAT Console
KnowBe4’s integration with Adlumin combines KMSAT phishing and training data with Adlumin's Proactive Defense Program. The Proactive Defense Program monitors the results of your users’ phishing and training results to identify high-risk users and maintain compliance.
To set up this integration, you will need to connect your KMSAT console to your Adlumin Command Console by following the steps below:
- Log in to your Adlumin Command Console admin account.
- From the Services tab at the top of the page, click Proactive Defense Program.
- In a separate browser window, log in to your KMSAT account and click your email address at the top-right corner of the page.
- From the drop-down menu that displays, select Account Settings.
- Navigate to Account Integrations > API.
- Copy your Reporting API key.
Note: If you haven't already enabled the Reporting API in your Account Settings, you will need to select the Enable Reporting API Access check box. Then, click Save Changes at the bottom of the page and refresh the page. You will then be able to return to the Reporting API section to copy your Reporting API key.
- Return to your Adlumin Command Console and click Support at the top of the page.
- Send a request to Adlumin Support to finish setting up your KnowBe4 integration. Make sure to have your Reporting API key, which Adlumin Support will need to establish the connection.
Once the connection is established, your Proactive Defense Program dashboards and reports will begin to populate with phishing campaign and Risk Score data from your users’ KMSAT accounts.
For more information about the Adlumin integration, please contact Adlumin Support.