Using Product Guides
In KMSAT, KCM GRC, and PhishER, you can use our product guide feature to learn more about the features we offer and how to use them. As you navigate through these products, product guides may display to provide relevant information about the page you're viewing or to notify you about any product changes. You can also use the Resource Center to search for any guides we have created.
Not seeing product guides? You may need to adjust your pop-up blocker settings. To learn how to access your pop-up blocker settings, see the Adjusting Pop-up Blocker Settings in Your Browser section of the Why Can’t I Open Training in My Browser? article.
Read the sections below to learn how to navigate through product guides and use the Resource Center.
Types of Product Guides
There are several types of product guides that you may see in our products. The product guides that display will depend on the pages you view and the features you use.
To learn about each type of product guide, see the list below:
- Banner: Banners display at the top of the page and provide important information, such as new feature announcements and product updates.
Lightbox: Lightboxes display in the center of the page and introduce you to a walkthrough or provide information about a feature.
Spotlight: Spotlights display next to specific items to prompt you to interact with the item or to provide you with information about the item.
- Walkthrough: Walkthroughs display anywhere on the page and show you how to complete a task. Typically, walkthroughs are a combination of lightboxes and spotlights.
Navigating Through Product Guides
You can click the buttons in a product guide to navigate through the guide, exit the guide, or learn more about the topic.
For information about the most common buttons in product guides, see the list below:
- Back: You can click this button to return to the previous step in the guide.
- Next: You can click this button to continue to the next step in the guide.
- Learn More: You can click this button to navigate to an article that contains additional information about the topic.
Remind Me Later: You can click this button to dismiss a guide. This button will typically display in banners. If you click this button, the guide will display again after a set amount of time, depending on the notification's urgency.
For example, an urgent notification may display again in 24 hours. If you would like to access the guide before it displays again, you can search for the guide in our Resource Center. For more information, see the Using the Resource Center section below.
X:You can click this button to exit the guide. If you click this button, the guide will not display again.
If you would like to access the guide after clicking this button, you can search for the guide in our Resource Center. For more information, see the Using the Resource Center section below.
Using the Resource Center
From the Resource Center, you can view product guides to learn more about our features, search our Knowledge Base, and view release notes.
To access the Resource Center, follow the steps below:
- Log in to KCM GRC, KMSAT, or PhishER.
- At the bottom corner of the page, click the icon for the product you're using. When you click this button, the Resource Center will open.
To learn more about the options available in the Resource Center, see the screenshot and list below:
Release Notes: You can select this option to view release notes for the product, such as new feature releases.
- Onboarding Guides: You can select this option to view guides that help you get started using the product.
- All Guides: You can select this option to view all available guides for the product.
- Knowledge Base: You can click this option to quickly search our Knowledge Base for articles or videos related to a specific topic.