Integrating INKY with the PAB and PhishER
You can integrate your INKY platform with KnowBe4's Phish Alert Button (PAB) and PhishER platform. INKY is a cloud-based email security platform designed to block threats, prevent data leaks, and coach users to make smart decisions. This integration allows you to use INKY's Report This Email feature to streamline your organization's email reporting process.
This article includes information from INKY's KnowBe4 & INKY Integration article. For detailed instructions and assistance with this integration, we recommend contacting INKY's support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about integrating INKY with your PAB and PhishER platform, read the sections below.
Integrating INKY with the PAB
INKY's integration with the PAB allows your users to report suspicious emails with INKY’s Report This Email feature. When a user reports a simulated phishing email from KnowBe4, INKY will send a report to KnowBe4 to confirm that the user correctly identified the email as a threat.
To integrate INKY with the PAB, follow the steps below:
Note: Before you can set up this integration, you must configure the PAB in your KMSAT account settings. For more information, visit the Enable and Configure PAB section of our Phish Alert Button (PAB) Product Manual
- Log into your KMSAT console.
- Click your email address at the top-right corner of the page and select Account Settings.
- Navigate to Account Integrations > Phish Alert.
- Click the + icon next to your PAB instance to expand your PAB settings.
- Copy the text in the License Key field.
- In a new browser window, log in to your INKY platform.
- Navigate to your INKY Admin Dashboard.
- On the left side of the dashboard, select Advanced Config.
- Scroll down to KnowBe4 Phish Alert Integration.
- Paste your license key and select Save.
Integrating INKY with Your PhishER Platform
You can also integrate INKY’s Report This Email feature with your PhishER platform. This integration allows your users to report suspicious emails from any device and on any email client.
To integrate INKY with PhishER, follow the steps below:
Note: Before you can set up this integration, you will need to create a reporting email address in your PhishER platform. To learn how to create a reporting email address, visit the Reporting Emails section of our PhishER Settings: Account article.
- Log in to your PhishER platform.
- Navigate to Settings > Account > Reporting Emails.
- In the Actions column next to your reporting email address, click the paper icon. This icon will copy the reporting email address to your clipboard.
- In a separate browser window, log in to your INKY Dashboard Reporting Options.
- Paste the reporting email address you copied into the Safe, Spam, and Phish fields.
- Select the Attach original raw message as an .eml (message/rfc822) file check box.
- Select the Set the From: header in the notification email to match the contact email address specified on the report page (default is an INKY address) check box.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to save your settings.