Integrating INKY with the Phish Alert Button and PhishER
The Phish Alert Button (PAB) and the PhishER platform can now be integrated with your INKY platform. INKY is a cloud-based email security platform designed to search for fraud and spot imposters by a pixel.
The instructions below include information from INKY's KnowBe4 & INKY Integration article. If you run into issues, we recommend that you reach out to INKY for specific instructions. You can also contact our support team whenever you need assistance.
Phish Alert Button INKY Integration
With this integration, users can utilize INKY’s Report This Email feature in place of KnowBe4’s Phish Alert Button. If you are an INKY customer, this integration will allow you to streamline your reporting process and eliminate confusion. When your users report a KnowBe4 simulated phishing email through INKY, a report will also be sent to KnowBe4. This report will acknowledge that the user correctly identified the email as a phishing email.
To set up this integration in your KnowBe4 account, follow the instructions below:
- Log into your KnowBe4 account and navigate to the Account Settings page.
- Navigate to Account Integrations > Phish Alert.
- Select the Enable Phish Alert check box.
- Click the green Add Phish Alert Instance button.
- Configure your PAB by filling out the fields.
Once you have enabled the PAB in your KnowBe4 Account Settings, you will need to finish the process in your INKY Admin Dashboard. For more information on how to complete the integration setup, visit INKY's KnowBe4 & Inky Integration article.
PhishER INKY Integration
Coupling INKY’s Report This Email link with PhishER allows your users to report suspicious emails from any device and on any email client.
To set up this integration from the PhishER platform, follow the instructions below:
- Log in to your PhishER platform and navigate to the Settings page.
- Click on the Reporting Emails tab.
- Copy the provided PhishER email address. Or, generate a new email address and copy it.
To complete the setup process, you will need to finish the process in your INKY Dashboard Reporting Options. To see the complete process, visit INKY's KnowBe4 & INKY Integration article.