- Preview your Course
- Configure the Course (Can also do Text Editing)
- Brand that course
- Update the Settings (Content Tracking, Localizations, Forced Linear, and Assessment)
- Download the Course
Preview allows you to see what your course looks like at any point while configuring your course. You will also be able to see what the course looks like on different devices - Phone, Large Phone, Tablet, Laptop/Desktop, or Big Screen.
Configure your Course
The left side of the screen is My Course. This displays the course module that was copied from the TrainingCenter Dashboard. On the right side are all the modules available for configuring your course. Each one of these module cards shows the Module Title, Estimated Length (minutes), Headline, and Objectives. To configure your course you can drag and drop the modules from the right to the left.
A course with only one module does not have a Start page. Once you add at least two modules to your course, a Start module will be automatically added to the top and displays your Site Default Brand logo. If you remove the second module, the Start module will also be removed. All courses must have at least one module.
Any changes you make while configuring your course will be automatically saved. Additional actions you can take are:
- Change the Course name under My Course.
- Click on a module under My Course to preview its contents and to also change its name.
- Click on Browse Content to go back to the view of all modules.
- Search through modules on the right and also filter by TrainingPack.
Brand your Course
Your default site logo will display on a Start module. However, if you would like to use a different logo, you can do this by clicking Brand. Here you can add a new logo by either dragging a new logo in or searching your computer. If you remove a logo that you have added here, the default site logo will be displayed.
Under Settings, you can make changes to the course settings. Once done, you must click Update Settings as this will be a change from your default values. The settings you can update are:
- Localization: Add or remove languages that your course will be offered in. English (US) is included by default.
- Tracking: Select the Tracking protocol for that course. You can choose between SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004, AICC, or None.
- Force Linear: Clicking this will force your Learners to view the lessons in order before moving on to the next.
- Assessment: You can turn the Assessment on/off at the end of your course. You can also choose the passing score and how many questions to ask.
Download your Course
Once you have configured your course as you want it, all that's left is to click Download.