This can either be done immediately following setting up a new Campaign or after selecting an existing Campaign to edit.
- Click the Targets tab from within the New Campaign or Edit Campaign page.
- Click the Add Targets button.
- An Add Targets window will open. From here you can either:
- Assign to all users (targets) or assign to individual targets using the checkboxes in the list. Assign to All will assign all targets in your site to the campaign, even disabled targets. Selections of targets are not retained from page to page. Add Target(s) will need to be clicked at the bottom of each page before going on to the next one.
- Bulk Import directly into the Campaign. It is important to ensure that your bulk import has been completed before Launching your campaign. Not doing so will result in some e-mails not being sent, as some targets will not be loaded when e-mails start to go out.
- This will also add the targets into the Phishing Simulator, in addition to assigning them to the Campaign.
- Assign Groups to the Campaign.
- Selecting the Groups tab will allow you to select all Groups you wish to include in the Campaign.
- After selecting Add Target(s), the system will import the selected targets into the Campaign.
- The Targets will then appear in the table along with the scheduled date and time they will be sent an e-mail.
Back to top