PhishER API Manual
KnowBe4's PhishER API feature allows you to evaluate all of the suspicious emails that make it through to your users' inboxes. With PhishER, you can identify potential threats and strengthen your security measures and defense-in-depth plan. Data is returned in a JSON structure by default.
Use the Product API tab to create your API key(s). Your API key will be used to authenticate your KnowBe4 account when making an API call or request. To create an API key, follow the steps below:
- Click the +Create New API Token button.
- In the Name field, enter a unique name for your API key. If you plan on creating multiple API keys, we recommend using a meaningful name to best reflect the intended use of the key.
- Select an Expiration Date.
- Select the users that you want to associate with the API token by using the User drop down.
- Click the Create Token button.
Repeat the steps above to create as many API keys as you would like. Once created, your API key(s) will be listed in a table under the API Key tab.
|A unique identifier used to authenticate an API request associated with your KnowBe4 account. To copy the key string, click on the clipboard icon to the right.||The custom name you assigned to your API key when it was created.||Under the Actions column, you have the option to permanently delete an API key. To do this, click on the trash can icon.
Note: If you delete an API key, a record of the key's usage will still be available under the Call History tab.
Full details, as well as sample requests, can be found in our API Guide, located at https://developer.knowbe4.com.