Assigning Training Content for your Managed Accounts
To assign training content to your managed accounts, you will need to create the campaign in that managed account. Creating campaigns for your managed accounts gives you more control over the types of training content your accounts are being assigned. See the sections below to learn how to create a training campaign for your managed accounts.
Downloading New Training Content
Before you create a campaign, you should make sure that the managed account has the content you want to assign in their Library. You can find content by navigating to their ModStore tab and selecting the content that best suits that account’s needs. See our ModStore article for more information on the content available.
Creating a New Training Campaign
Follow the steps below to create a new training campaign for your managed account.
- Log in to your KnowBe4 account.
- Click on the Accounts tab.
- Click on the name of the account that you want to log in to and then click View as Admin.
Click the arrow icon to the right of the account name.
- Go to the Training tab of your managed account’s KnowBe4 console.
- Click the + Create Training Campaign button. For more information on creating training campaigns, see our Creating and Managing Training Campaigns article.
- Once all your settings are complete, click Create Campaign.